It’s not always easy to move through the world in a way that is different from most. When you are a Human Design Projector it can be even more challenging, because you don’t have the consistent energy to show up in a world that (over)values work and keep up with the way that everyone else (the majority 70% with a defined sacral center) does it. If you are a Projector who finds it challenging to stay positive about yourself in the midst of the Generator world here are 5 reasons that it’s great to be a Human Design Projector:
- You have ongoing permission to take a nap in the middle of the day.
- You can become really wise about how to make the most of the energy you possess and how others can do the same.
- When you are being who you really are, people feel your presence when you walk into the room… whether they acknowledge it or not. … That is real power!
- You are an expert at something. It’s your nature. You can’t help it. And right at this moment your people are looking for you to share your expertise with them. … How cool is that?
- You are here to be adored and recognized. You feel it in your bones, so don’t deny it!
Please take some time today to recognize and adore yourself! You play such an important role on the planet. No other group of people possess the wisdom to shift the broken paradigms of work and productivity in the world the way that Projectors can. And the beautiful part is that it’s not what you do but how you “be” in your intrinsic power that creates the shift … first for yourself and then for your people who invite you to “be” you with them. Your authentic presence is enough. So remember to love yourself deeply and live unapologetically in your joy!
My husband has been slowly clearing out his Thomas Kinkade desk calendar, and when he finds a quote that he thinks I will love he leaves it on my desk to let me know he loves and supports me. Here is one for your desk so that you know I love and support you …