So Sorry! There is no recording 😥
Topics covered during our time together were varied. We discussed how to approach your chart and the journey to be more of yourself when you’re new to Human Design. We also explored some of the dynamics of self criticism as they relate to conditioning and the ego center. One participant wanted to know more about the open head and ajna as they relate to vertigo and eyesight issues. And we concluded our evening with a discussion about manifesting and business.
My apologies go out to those of you who submitted questions ahead of time in hopes of listening to the recording later. I am so sorry for the slip up. Here is a synopsis of each topic.
How to Approach the Chart When You’re New to Human Design:
Question – I’m new in human design, trying to figurate out and learning how to be myself.. its complex i know.. but knowing you are projectors as well.. could you give me an advice, a clue or a few words to understand this chart situation..what im supposed to?? would like to know Type: Projector Profile: 5 / 1 Definition: Single Definition Inner Authority: None Strategy: Wait for the Invitation Theme: Bitterness Incarnation Cross: Left Angle Cross of Wishes (50/3 | 31/41)
- Start with following your strategy to wait for invitations and listen to your decision making authority
- If you have no inner authority, it means that you must discuss your decisions with people close to you until you get clarity.
- Your profile is the way you learn and interact with your environment.
- All Projectors have the emotional theme of bitterness. It is what we feel when we’re pushing too hard and not waiting.
- When you are following your strategy and listening to your authority your incarnation cross… the story line of your life naturally emerges. It’s not something that I usually go into in depth with my clients until we have covered the other aspects of your chart.
- If you go back through some of the older teleconferences you will get some insight into the various parts of the chart.
- Be gentle with yourself and take your time. There is so much on the chart but it doesn’t have to be taken in at once
- You may want to consider getting a reading at some point, but for now start with experimenting with the basics of strategy, authority, self-care and discovering what brings you joy
Question: I truly need to be recognised and invited, it fills my heart with joy…. I have no doubt whatsoever that this is a core aspect of my being. However, when someone genuinely recognises me, I love it, but then a self-critic voice becomes louder than the joy. I feel very uncomfortable, maybe even not deserving of that. it is like “who am I to feel this sense of power?”… it is very masochistic, i suffer with that…. and wonder if that is more of an emotional wound I have, or this can also be one aspect of been a projector in a world that expects people to be slaves. Have you ever experienced that?! if so, have you found a way to deal with it?
- This actually fairly common among Projectors.
- Part of the reason for this could be that many of us carry the pain of not being recognized when we misused our non motorized throats, and that affects our self-esteem. We also carry conditioning from people who were not ok with us sharing our truth.
- The person who asked this question has an undefined G center and a defined Ego/Will Center. The undefined G center is very sensitive and struggles with feeling loved. The defined Ego / Will center has a fixed sense of self worth. That sense of self worth can be low if the undefined G has been conditioned to feel unloved.
Health, Vertigo, Eyesight and the Open Head and Ajna:
Question – Are there common health traits and/or symptoms for each of the center’s that indicate concerns that you need to work on? Eg: When I had my major health break down some 4+ years ago it started by putting me into this vertigo dizziness whereby I couldn’t even stand up for about two weeks. My ears have been ringing ever since and my eye sight was greatly affected to the point that I rely on glasses to read and still get drained and tired from reading (esp. on computer or mobile screens with light) all the time in this info world. So, I’m wondering if this is an indication of not-self issues and old conditioning/beliefs still up showing in my open head and anja centre’s ? Can you shed light on this please?
- The open head and ajna are susceptible to the thought processes of others who have definition there. Depending on the defined gates you are exposed to your open head and ajna are constantly exposed to and are amplifying logical, mutative or sensing thought processes… sometimes all at the same time if several people with definition are in your conditioning field. If you’re trying to hold onto these thoughts it could be quite overwhelming.
- The open head and ajna are definitely related to the eyes and the brain, so if you are recovering from a health collapse, it’s easy to see how they would be affected.
- Also look at where your body may be depleted from a health breakdown and seek expert advice on how to refortify yourself with nutrients or alternative treatments like homeopathy (as one person shared from her own experience with vertigo)
- Look at the charts of your family members and others in your conditioning field to get insight into how their definition and mindsets may have influenced yours.
- Don’t hold onto ideas and thoughts. Let them pass through. Don’t give them any power.
- Louise Hay in “You Can Heal Your Life” suggests that vertigo has to do with scattered thinking and a refusal to look. She suggests the following affirmations: “I am deeply centered and peaceful in life. It is safe for me to be alive and joyous”
- From a metaphorical standpoint it may be helpful to consider where you are feeling unbalanced or where is is not safe for you to be alive and joyous
Marketing and Manifesting:
I still really need clarity about Projectors ability to manifest. Am I right when I say that we have to be fully balanced into our joy (not bitterness) and then focused on what we want and then wait? I have found that manifesting is extremely hard. Maybe its just my design. What else do I need to understand about this?
How do I “inform” people / promote / market my new business without not being recognized and/or acting as a go-getter manifesting generator ?
- One participant shared about how he is a “lazy entrepreneur”, because he waits and follows his inner promptings. This was so perfect, because manifesting, in life or business, for the Projector is very much about relaxing and waiting.
- It’s not so much what you do or how you do it but who you do it with. The right other people and environment are extremely important for manifesting and for marketing
- Joy is the key. If the inner prompting comes to do something which brings you joy that doesn’t require an invitation, follow it… even if it’s not directly related to what you want to manifest.
- Joy and enjoyment energize the Projector’s aura. Other people can recognize us when we’re saturated in joy. They come to us… so that we really can be “lazy”, relax and wait to be invited.
- Presence is very important in marketing… your website, your message, your meaningful connections with flesh and bones people. So blog regularly when you’re inspired. Do social media if you really love it. Engage in networking activities that really light you up. Not the ones you think you should go to. People find you when you are deeply engaged in what you enjoy. Do the marketing things which increase your presence and credibility, but only do the ones you absolutely love.
- If you can’t find your joy you may be tired and depleted. When you relax… really relax you replenish yourself and are able to open up to the manifestations you have called forth with your intentions which are waiting for you to receive.
At the end of the teleconference, one participant summed it up nicely by reinforcing the importance of self-care. Self-care is the Projector’s foundation for aligning with strategy, for high self-esteem, for good health, for manifesting a great life (or rather opening to receive it), and for having a business which serves our people and supports us financially.